Does PDFConverterSearchTool (also known as PDFConverterSearchTool Virus) sound like a beneficial extension to you? If it does, you might need collected it without giving it greatly believed. You moreover may have guessed the functionality of this add-on, and our investigators have found that it ultimately has none. Possibly you don’t recall installing this browser extension at all, and its emergence surprises you? That can be the case if this browser extension was added to something much more harmful attractive and good, and you conducted the application bundle without paying too greatly attention. If you are aware of that other programs were set up in tandem, or if you do not recall getting the plug-in at all, the at the start thing you should do is scan your device. If you find perils, you have to remove them asap. In this article, we fixate on uninstalling PDFConverterSearchTool, and should you have any inquiries associated with the procedure, you may post them beneath.
If you did not download PDFConverterSearchTool from any controversial sources or involuntarily, it’s most likely that you detected it on get.pdfconvertersearchtool.com or the well-well-known Chrome Web Store (chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/PDFConverterSearchTool/faelhhllmddekfokbcaggkcnmiedgibb). If you utilized either of these kinds of sources, odds are that you have little else to be stressed related to, but we still advise examining the computer just if. We have noticed a lot of possibly undesirable programs (PUPs) exhibited via the Chrome Web Store, and some of them are clones of PDFConverterSearchTool as well. A couple of them contain VideosSearches, ConverterSearchTool, and PDFConvertersSearch. Since you can see, all of these plug-ins are supposed to assistance in packages with scours, and the official descriptions on the Chrome Web Store always advise that they may improve the consequences you note via Yahoo Search. Although this could look like a credible service, we can promise you that it isn’t. In point, it is the reason that we recommend termination.
Did you encounter PDFConverterSearchTool leading you to Yahoo Search after you set up it? If this was your regular search provider previous the PUP’s setup, you could need noted little. However, the PUP introduces feed.pdfconvertersearchtool.com as the default search provider, and when it diverts to Yahoo Search, it proves changed consequences. They ought to contain ads and promoted content, and this is the sole way that the potentially unwanted application optimizes your search outcomes. Needless to say, i.e. not a handy service. It is on top of that not important how the PUP follows and shares details about you with unfamiliar parties. Possibly this info may be implemented to present you with more tailored ads, but that doesn’t imply that the service is any stronger. We suspect that you could be led to deceiving links that lead harmful pages, and we are assured that you wish to bypass that as greatly as feasible.
Do you have any motives to put off the uninstallation of PDFConverterSearchTool? As this plug-in does not provide anything invaluable, we don’t believe that you have. Instead, you ought to wish to uninstall this potentially unwanted program promptly. One way you could do in other words by following the guide beneath, but this isn’t an perfect choice if other infections exist, or should you have concerns that your os may be led to other potentially unwanted apps and perils. In that case, via anti-malware application is recommended. This tool will guard your device and, simultaneously, shall securely eliminate PDFConverterSearchTool along with added issues that might exist. In the future, you need to be more careful about what add-ons you pick to set up. Don’t forget that even though something seems incredible that does not indicate that it is great. You ought to always look into third-party checks, inspect the privacy policies, inspect permissions, and in addition suppose whether you ought what the add-on is exhibiting.
- Steals or uses your Confidential Data
- Shows Fake Security Alerts, Pop-ups and Ads.
- Distributes itself through pay-per-install or is bundled with third-party software.
- Integrates into the web browser via the PDFConverterSearchTool browser extension
- Slows internet connection
- Installs itself without permissions
- Common PDFConverterSearchTool behavior and some other text emplaining som info related to behavior
- PDFConverterSearchTool Shows commercial adverts
- PDFConverterSearchTool Connects to the internet without your permission
- Changes user's homepage
- Redirect your browser to infected pages.
- PDFConverterSearchTool Deactivates Installed Security Software.
- Modifies Desktop and Browser Settings.
PDFConverterSearchTool effected Windows OS versions
- Windows 8 26%
- Windows 7 27%
- Windows Vista 8%
- Windows XP 39%
Warning, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in PDFConverterSearchTool.
|K7 AntiVirus||9.179.12403||Unwanted-Program ( 00454f261 )|
|VIPRE Antivirus||22702||Wajam (fs)|
Remove PDFConverterSearchTool from Windows
Remove PDFConverterSearchTool from Windows XP:
- Drag mouse cursor to the left of the Task Bar and click Start to open a menu.
- Open the Control Panel and double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Remove the undesirable application.
Remove PDFConverterSearchTool from Windows Vista or Windows 7:
- Click the Start menu icon on the Task Bar and select Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a program and locate the undesirable application
- Right-click the application you want to delete and select Uninstall.
Remove PDFConverterSearchTool from Windows 8:
- Right-click on the Metro UI screen, select All apps and then Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program and right-click the application you want to delete.
- Select Uninstall.
Remove PDFConverterSearchTool from Your Browsers
Remove PDFConverterSearchTool from Internet Explorer
- Go for Alt+T and click on Internet Options.
- In this section, move to the 'Advanced' tab and then click on the 'Reset' button.
- Navigate to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' → then to 'Delete personal settings' and press on 'Reset' option.
- After this, click on 'Close' and go for OK to have modifications saved.
- Click on the tabs Alt+T and go for Manage Add-ons. Move to Toolbars and Extensions and here, get rid of the unwanted extensions.
- Click on Search Providers and set any page as your new search tool.
Delete PDFConverterSearchTool from Mozilla Firefox
- As you have your browser opened, type in about:addons in the shown URL field.
- Move through Extensions and Addons list, delete the items having something in common with PDFConverterSearchTool (or those which you may find unfamiliar). If the extension is not provided by Mozilla, Google, Microsoft, Oracle or Adobe, you should be almost sure you have to erase it.
- Then, reset Firefox by doing this: move to Firefox ->Help (Help in menu for OSX users) -> Troubleshooting Information. Finally,Reset Firefox.
Terminate PDFConverterSearchTool from Chrome
- In the displayed URL field, type in chrome://extensions.
- Take a look at the provided extensions and take care of those which you find unnecessary (those related to PDFConverterSearchTool) by deleting it. If you do not know whether one or another must be deleted once and for all, disable some of them temporarily.
- Then, restart Chrome.
- Optionally, you may type in chrome://settings in URL bar, move to Advanced settings, navigate to the bottom and choose Reset browser settings.