NewVideoSearch (also known as NewVideoSearch Virus) is a browser extension that promises “easy access to search, images, videos and news.” hence, if it’s complicated for you to entry such content, you may think that this plug-in can be valuable to you. However, previous pressing the download button, we suggest discovering more information about it as reading an program’s description is never sufficient. Our experts have tested this plug-in, so if you check our full article, you can discover how the program runs, where it could come from, and how it might be terminated. If you are generally curious about its removal, you may wish to inspect the guides provided below the report. They say what to implement to delete NewVideoSearch by hand. Should you have any questions regarding the software’s uninstallation or the extension itself, do not wait to close us a statement below this portal.
People might come across NewVideoSearch on the Chrome Web Store web page, at least, at the date of writing. Our specialists also say that the plug-in falls below the category of potentially undesirable software, which indicates it may be scattered in the same exact approaches as the other similar programs. Such utilities generally get distributed with jointly installers that may be available on record-distribution pages. What’s etc., the potentially unwanted program can be distributed via advertisements and pop-ups that might result in its legitimate site called portal.newvideo-search.com. One way or the other, if you’re determined to dodge from connected utilities, you need to download new software merely from reliable sources and merely after uncovering out that they are authentic and secure to use. In other words, you ought to take your time as long as earning new software instead of installing them quickly without guaranteeing that they are worthy of your faith and attention.
NewVideoSearch falls below the class of potentially unwanted applications as it might have unwelcome characteristics. For instance, the software may shift people’ default preferences. To be exact, it may change the default search tool along with a search web page referred to as feed.newvideo-search.com. It would appear this is how the application gives “straightforward access to search, images,” and content alike. However, is it not simpler to entry such content by typing required keywords straightaway onto your browser’s address bar or going straightaway to decent search tools like Yahoo or Google instead of installing a third-party program that supplies some other search site? Moreover, our specialists claim that the pup’s search site may direct users to an altered variation of the yahoo search engine. As a resolution, it could sound like you are seeking via Yahoo, but the featured resolutions can involve ads from NewVideoSearch’s third-party partners.
- Common NewVideoSearch behavior and some other text emplaining som info related to behavior
- Redirect your browser to infected pages.
- Slows internet connection
- NewVideoSearch Deactivates Installed Security Software.
- Installs itself without permissions
- Integrates into the web browser via the NewVideoSearch browser extension
- Changes user's homepage
- Modifies Desktop and Browser Settings.
- NewVideoSearch Connects to the internet without your permission
- Steals or uses your Confidential Data
- NewVideoSearch Shows commercial adverts
- Shows Fake Security Alerts, Pop-ups and Ads.
- Distributes itself through pay-per-install or is bundled with third-party software.
NewVideoSearch effected Windows OS versions
- Windows 8 21%
- Windows 7 30%
- Windows Vista 9%
- Windows XP 40%
Warning, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in NewVideoSearch.
|VIPRE Antivirus||22702||Wajam (fs)|
|K7 AntiVirus||9.179.12403||Unwanted-Program ( 00454f261 )|
Remove NewVideoSearch from Windows
Remove NewVideoSearch from Windows XP:
- Drag mouse cursor to the left of the Task Bar and click Start to open a menu.
- Open the Control Panel and double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Remove the undesirable application.
Remove NewVideoSearch from Windows Vista or Windows 7:
- Click the Start menu icon on the Task Bar and select Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a program and locate the undesirable application
- Right-click the application you want to delete and select Uninstall.
Remove NewVideoSearch from Windows 8:
- Right-click on the Metro UI screen, select All apps and then Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program and right-click the application you want to delete.
- Select Uninstall.
Remove NewVideoSearch from Your Browsers
Remove NewVideoSearch from Internet Explorer
- Go for Alt+T and click on Internet Options.
- In this section, move to the 'Advanced' tab and then click on the 'Reset' button.
- Navigate to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' → then to 'Delete personal settings' and press on 'Reset' option.
- After this, click on 'Close' and go for OK to have modifications saved.
- Click on the tabs Alt+T and go for Manage Add-ons. Move to Toolbars and Extensions and here, get rid of the unwanted extensions.
- Click on Search Providers and set any page as your new search tool.
Delete NewVideoSearch from Mozilla Firefox
- As you have your browser opened, type in about:addons in the shown URL field.
- Move through Extensions and Addons list, delete the items having something in common with NewVideoSearch (or those which you may find unfamiliar). If the extension is not provided by Mozilla, Google, Microsoft, Oracle or Adobe, you should be almost sure you have to erase it.
- Then, reset Firefox by doing this: move to Firefox ->Help (Help in menu for OSX users) -> Troubleshooting Information. Finally,Reset Firefox.
Terminate NewVideoSearch from Chrome
- In the displayed URL field, type in chrome://extensions.
- Take a look at the provided extensions and take care of those which you find unnecessary (those related to NewVideoSearch) by deleting it. If you do not know whether one or another must be deleted once and for all, disable some of them temporarily.
- Then, restart Chrome.
- Optionally, you may type in chrome://settings in URL bar, move to Advanced settings, navigate to the bottom and choose Reset browser settings.