If you are trying to delete ConverterSearchTool (also known as ConverterSearchTool Virus) from your Google Chrome browser, it is likely that you have already discovered how useless this extension actually is. It is endorsed as an application that modifies the default search provider to showcase optimized Yahoo resolutions so that you possibly “get effortless access to search, images, videos and news.” Even the official description of the add-on doesn’t make it appear interesting, and i.e. as it merely has little to suggest. Yes, it may improve Yahoo Search outcomes, but not in a way that you wish. In point, if you engage in packages with these kinds of consequences, you may find on your own in critical instances, and you might even be cheated. Probably you have already found out why you wish to uninstall the add-on, but if you don’t, we have several components of invaluable data. Go on reading, and you will realize it all related to ConverterSearchTool and, nuturally, its termination.
According to our experts team, ConverterSearchTool is a potentially unwanted application â€“ possibly undesirable program. At the time of our examination, this potentially unwanted program did not have an official download page, but its installer was available at chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ConverterSearchTool/llbmcgifflnmhaeopanolgloogfhkink. It is unlikely that you have identified this installer as long as looking for any certain PDF converter. A majority of probable, you detected it featured via some controversial page. Pop-ups and symbols disguising the hyperlink to the PUP’s installer may be placed on not reliable document-spread and prohibited streaming sites. This is why it’s crucial to not enter such pages and, particularly, engage with the coupons depicted via them. Despite the fact that you may dodge ConverterSearchTool, you may be not able to dodge PDFConvertersSearch, HDMusicStreamSearch, and other connected plug-ins. All of these kinds of potentially unwanted apps come from the same category, and they are all equally as purposeless as none of them provide one-of-a-kind functions. Instead, they all route to Yahoo Search.
Feed.convertersearchtool.com is the default search provider that ConverterSearchTool introduces whenever you set up it. This change is crafted surreptitiously, and you can not even know that anything was adjusted. Specially if Yahoo Search was earlier set as the default search provider. The PUP reroutes to this search application as it is well-recognized and trusted and additionally since it is not too difficult to alter. Any classes of web links can be attached to the regular search results, and that may make you vulnerable vouchers, links to dubious third-party webpages, and on top of that hoaxes. It is complicated to disclose what precisely would transpire if you interacted with the adverts uncovered by ConverterSearchTool, but we must caution you that that might put you in danger. Obviously, the potentially unwanted program is not worth it, and i.e. why we advise uninstalling it at once. Former you do that, take a couple of minutes to scan your computer. A powerful malware scanner can help you recognize the viruses that need deletion, and, hopefully, the scanner makes sure that there is little also the PUP to be anxious related to.
Can you tail the stages uncovered beneath? We are certain that you may, and if you may, you need to be able to erase ConverterSearchTool in just several seconds. If similar threats were detected, you can make use of the guides available on this website to uninstall them in a manual way as well. Of course, if you do no wish to observe and remove risks by hand, you shortage to execute it. Instead, you may install an anti-virus tool that would uninstall ConverterSearchTool and all other issues that can be working in an automatic way. The safest fragment is that whilst you keep this software set up, it will shield you, and, hopefully, that will insure that you don’t require to study and execute viruses uninstallation ever again. Should you have inquiries about the uninstallation procedures, the PUP, or the safeguarding of the browsers that you use and pc, exit them in the comments paragraphs underneath.
- Modifies Desktop and Browser Settings.
- ConverterSearchTool Deactivates Installed Security Software.
- Redirect your browser to infected pages.
- Integrates into the web browser via the ConverterSearchTool browser extension
- Shows Fake Security Alerts, Pop-ups and Ads.
- Distributes itself through pay-per-install or is bundled with third-party software.
- ConverterSearchTool Shows commercial adverts
- Changes user's homepage
- Common ConverterSearchTool behavior and some other text emplaining som info related to behavior
- Steals or uses your Confidential Data
- Slows internet connection
ConverterSearchTool effected Windows OS versions
- Windows 8 27%
- Windows 7 31%
- Windows Vista 11%
- Windows XP 31%
Warning, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in ConverterSearchTool.
|VIPRE Antivirus||22702||Wajam (fs)|
|K7 AntiVirus||9.179.12403||Unwanted-Program ( 00454f261 )|
Remove ConverterSearchTool from Windows
Remove ConverterSearchTool from Windows XP:
- Drag mouse cursor to the left of the Task Bar and click Start to open a menu.
- Open the Control Panel and double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Remove the undesirable application.
Remove ConverterSearchTool from Windows Vista or Windows 7:
- Click the Start menu icon on the Task Bar and select Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a program and locate the undesirable application
- Right-click the application you want to delete and select Uninstall.
Remove ConverterSearchTool from Windows 8:
- Right-click on the Metro UI screen, select All apps and then Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program and right-click the application you want to delete.
- Select Uninstall.
Remove ConverterSearchTool from Your Browsers
Remove ConverterSearchTool from Internet Explorer
- Go for Alt+T and click on Internet Options.
- In this section, move to the 'Advanced' tab and then click on the 'Reset' button.
- Navigate to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' → then to 'Delete personal settings' and press on 'Reset' option.
- After this, click on 'Close' and go for OK to have modifications saved.
- Click on the tabs Alt+T and go for Manage Add-ons. Move to Toolbars and Extensions and here, get rid of the unwanted extensions.
- Click on Search Providers and set any page as your new search tool.
Delete ConverterSearchTool from Mozilla Firefox
- As you have your browser opened, type in about:addons in the shown URL field.
- Move through Extensions and Addons list, delete the items having something in common with ConverterSearchTool (or those which you may find unfamiliar). If the extension is not provided by Mozilla, Google, Microsoft, Oracle or Adobe, you should be almost sure you have to erase it.
- Then, reset Firefox by doing this: move to Firefox ->Help (Help in menu for OSX users) -> Troubleshooting Information. Finally,Reset Firefox.
Terminate ConverterSearchTool from Chrome
- In the displayed URL field, type in chrome://extensions.
- Take a look at the provided extensions and take care of those which you find unnecessary (those related to ConverterSearchTool) by deleting it. If you do not know whether one or another must be deleted once and for all, disable some of them temporarily.
- Then, restart Chrome.
- Optionally, you may type in chrome://settings in URL bar, move to Advanced settings, navigate to the bottom and choose Reset browser settings.